Provides you with the total peace of mind over the SECURITY & PRIVACY of YOUR DATA via Cryptography & Steganography….
- Operating System instance security model constraints ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSIX Applicable security models )
- Programming languages security constraints ( Tcl/Tk, KSH, C, Expect )
- POSIX compliance constraints ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSIX )
- We trust that your OS Instance Is Secure and Compliant
- FooCrypt runs from ANYWHERE, except ANYWHERE BUT
- Software keyboard & software mouse clicks which are all internal to the programming language
- View able text controlled by colour schemes
- Identifiable cursor positioning
- Binary key sources are unlimited
- Random data key sources are unlimited
- Key length per encryption cycle of the cypher is maxed by DEFAULT
- Cypher selection is limited to any available cypher engine you have access to ( OpenSSL by DEFAULT )
- Number of total cycles are only constrained by time and hardware constraints
- 50 cycles ( layers ) of encryption is the DEFAULT configuration which contains 25650 total characters, 24250 random / binary sourced characters @ 512 characters per cycle, protected by SHA256 Checksums, which is encrypted in a single cycle ( layer ) of encryption by DEFAULT.
By DEFAULT, FooCrypt establishes a password strength with 4.18640577277337772e+1016 Possible Combinations using any data as a source to create a FooKey, including your least favourite tune, or extremely fuzzy ID Photo.