Provides you with the total peace of mind over the SECURITY & PRIVACY of YOUR DATA via Cryptography & Steganography….
Cypher Key Control
Cypher Key Control ( CKC ) is at the core of the engine for FooCrypt, A Tale Of Cynical Cyclical Encryption.
CKC handles all functionalities of surrounding a ‘FooKey‘.
CKC is able to handle with ease ( depending on the hardware that it is running on : CPU / Memory constraints affect all programs ) a ‘FooKey‘ up to 1 million characters contained within both the vertical and horizontal panes.
It is recommended and imposed by the DEFAULT settings, that a ‘FooKey‘ be made up of 24250 characters which in turn provides 50 cycles of ENCRYPTION with a ‘KEY / PASSWORD‘ length of 512 characters per cycle.
CKC comes with ‘10 ACTIVE BUFFERS‘ which act as isolated landscapes across all functions of CKC.
- The number of ‘Active Buffers‘ can be customized via customized builds of FooCrypt, based on Enterprise or Government Licensing Agreements and Support Contracts.
A quick break down on the button functionality
- Create FooKey
- Show FooKey Memory
- Clear FooKey Memory
- Load FooKey Memory
- Import FooKey Memory
- Export FooKey Memory
- Clear Text Window
- Show Text Window Memory
- Clear Text Window Memory
- Load Text Window Memory
- Import Text Window Memory ASCII
- Import Text Window Memory Binary
- Save Text Window To Text Window Memory [ Active Buffer ]
- Export Text Window Memory [ Active Buffer ] To A File
- Show Random Data Memory
- Append Random Data Memory
- Clear Random Data Memory
DDB : Drop Down Box
- Select Active Buffer
- All the above functions operate on the isolated landscape ‘ACTIVE BUFFER’ that is selected via the DDB
- The Text Window is shared across all isolated landscapes and does not modify upon ‘ACTIVE BUFFER’ selection.
CKC Cursor Position Identification
- Toggled via the FooKeyBoard ‘XY On/Off’ Button
- Details displayed in real time on the ‘Hide : Cypher Key Control’ Button